Sunday, November 16, 2008

You Never Let Go

Joshua 24:15 ...then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...
As for me and my household We WILL serve the Lord.

I've grown to really like this song the last few weeks from Matt Redman called You Never Let Go. Click here to see a video with the words in it. I know it's about Him never letting go of us. I too never want to let go of him. When I sing the words "there will be an end to these troubles" I hear God saying to me that he will bless us with children one day. Because we know and have the faith that our troubles WILL come to an end one day, therefore we are filled with a peace here on this earth and can live to know God more and are able to Praise HIM!! Please take a moment to listen to the song and praise God for never letting go of us.

2 Corinthians 12:9 Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why for Christ's sake I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties, for when I am weak, then I am Strong!

1 Peter 1:6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

I praise the Lord for what we have gone through and give him praise. God has brought us not only closer to each other but closer to Him. We will always praise Him, we will praise Him when we are in hardships, like now, and we will praise Him when we are being blessed.

To God, all glory, honor and praise we give to you today!! Thank You!


It's amazing how God speaks to us. I was just getting ready to post this when I remembered Amy had just posted a message a few hours ago. I thought I would read hers before I posted mine. I was amazed that she and I were posting the same exact verse with out either one of us talking about this verse in months. I'm still going to post it anyway.

No comments: