Monday, November 24, 2008

Jumping Beans

Well, today I have been doing many things to stay busy and keep my mind off the fact that I get no report today. I went shopping for Christmas decorations and bought the last few items for Thanksgiving dinner at our house! Since I will be on bedrest for a couple of days, Chris will be helping me with the cooking, but at least the shopping is done. I am also getting ready to do some cleaning. Oh the crazy things we do to keep our minds occupied!

Yesterday and today, I feel as if I have a million little jumping beans in my body. I'm so excited about tomorrow that I can hardly contain myself! My mind races and my jumping beans jump! I often wonder if the dogs know there is something going on and just how much their lives are about to change. They will no longer be the center of attention, a new little life will be!

While I know that today's post is not as exciting as the past few, I hope this can satisfy until tomorrow! Hopefully we will have pictures of our little embies and a report of how they all are, and of course, how the transfer went. So stay tuned....

1 comment:

Em said...

They are all exciting! Just think two weeks from your retrieval day you will know if you are preggers! We are thrilled about your next step, and I will be checking in on your blog tomorrow.
Em