Monday, November 10, 2008

Patience is a virtue

We had our first doctor's appt this morning since starting Follistim. The ultrasound looked good and I have several little follicles developing. This afternoon, the doctor's office called me to tell me my labs were fine and that I could continue the same dose of Follistim I am currently on.


I guess, I was expecting that I would have more follicles and bigger ones because I'm on twice the dose that I had been in previous cycles. But all is progressing as planned according to Katie, RN. I guess I just need patience. In the words of Heinz Ketchup--"The best things come to those who wait"! Our next appt is Thursday, and hopefully I'll see whatever it is my brain wants to see.


Thursday.....I can make it till Thursday...... no really I can.

2 comments:

Mary Burt said...

"Be still and know that I am God"!...yes, you can make it to Thursday. Remember the children's story of the little tug boat? ..."I think I can...I think I can..."

Still praying with and for you!

Love, Mare & Mike

Thanks for the great update!

Em said...

That is good news! We are so excited for you guys...we will be praying for you.
Em and Colin