Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Last 24 Hours

Well here we are, the last 24 hours before our pregnancy test. Man am I nervous! I don't know how you're supposed to feel now if you are pregnant, but I know I don't feel much different than I did last week. What does that mean? Does it mean I'm not pregnant? Does it mean it's just too early to have pregnancy symptoms? Am I just going to be lucky and not have morning sickness even though I am pregnant? Ahhh.....this is just crazy!

I've been working the last 2 days and I am thankful that I've had something to make the day go by and keep my mind off of things. Well, not completely off of it, but not obsessing anyway. Today is another story. I'm at home today, Chris is at work. All I want to do is cheat and take a test. I know I can't and it's a bad idea though. How in the world will this day ever end!!!

4 comments:

Em said...

Amy, you are totally normal and I agree the busier you are the better. After our implant I started school. I am praying for you to have a peace that passes all understanding. Please keep us posted. I wish I could come over and sit with you this afternoon!
Em

amyother said...

D,

Be hopeful! I felt nothing when I was pregnant. Nothin'. Totally normal. Love you, Anna

Courtney said...

Oh Am, you make me laugh and then just feel so much compassion for you! I saw you wrote this before 9AM, and here it is not even six. I hope you aren't going insane by now!! You are in my prayers, along with your little ones. :) Jesus is with you all! Love you, Courtney

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Keep us posted! Praying for God's gift of life inside of you! Only He can do that! Isn't He AMAZING?