Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wii are dangerous!

Well, Chris and I decided, actually he decided because I wouldn't, that we would get a Wii for Christmas. It is supposed to be a gift to each other. I must admit I have been wanting one for a while. But we're grown adults, we don't play video games anymore and we definitely have better things to do with our time. Yeah, right... I LOVE IT! And Chris won't admit it but he does too!

The problem with the Wii is that you can spend hours on end playing it. Also you wake up the next morning wondering why you are so sore. Last night, I got home from work and I bowled, played pool, golfed, super mario bros it up old school style, played Tetris, and tried some baseball. Man does that not just sound exhausting?! By the way, bowling is much harder on the Wii than in real life. I mean who puts obstacles in the middle of the lanes, really. No, but it is super fun. I'm sure if you were walking by my window last night watching me swing imaginery golf clubs and throwing bowling balls, I just looked like a complete freak. I had so much fun though.

All in all I'd say it was a fabulous Christmas gift to each other! Hope all of you guys are having fun, looking forward to time with your family, got your shopping done, and are remembering the true reason for the season! Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: