Monday, May 24, 2010

Patient in Waiting

"Be joyful in hope, patient in [waiting], faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Okay, I did change one word, I exchanged waiting for affliction. I think is is applicable. My affliction right now is waiting! We certainly are joyful right now. Anytime anyone asks me about how our adoption process is going and tells us how excited they are for us, I just beam! I know I do. I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it!

I'm also praying hard!! We're praying for Ted and Bev as they are caring for so many babies and making life changing decisions for parents and kids! We are praying for our little one that God will bless us with soon. We are praying for us in this process. Oh the prayers never stop!

The hard one is being patient. Patience has never been my strong suit. I'm persistent though, so does that count? Don't ever tell me I can't do something, cause I WILL prove you wrong. I tried out for colorguard 3 years in a row before I made it. My academic advisor in college told me I'd never get into nursing school at Auburn; 2 years later I was accepted. Trust me I've got others. Anyway, we're trying to be patient now--we've been persistant.

Good news though....We got word from Ted and Bev yesterday that they are having our home study translated into Chinese. They also told us that we definitely need to be working on our I600A. (We have already sent that in 2 weeks ago and have our fingerprinting appts now.) While that's not a referral, it sure sounds like steps in the right direction and certainly good news!

Blessings,
The Earharts

No comments: